Posted by: rakholiya | September 15, 2010

PLEASE READ THIS & SAVE SOMEONE’S LIFE.


Dear All ,

It’s in INDIA – Shimoga District in Karnataka

A 10 year old
boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had
eaten.
Later when he had his Health check
done……
doctors
diagnosed & detected that he has AIDS.

His parents couldn’t believe
it…
Then the entire family under went a checkup…
none of them suffered from Aids.
So
the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out….The boy
said ‘yes’……………

He had pineapple before two
weeks….
Immediately a group
from the hospital went to the
pineapple vendor to check.

They
found the pineapple seller had many cuts on his finger while cutting
pineapples;
his blood might had spread into the fruit on each time…

When they had his
blood
checked…shocking ..the guy was suffering from AIDS…
but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is
suffering from it now.

Please take care while u eat on the road side (particularly tasty vada pav & Paani Puri)

PEOPLE TAKE
CARE……………………….

PLEASE , INFORM TO ALL THE PERSONS YOU KNOW , YOUR MESSAGE MAY
SAVE  SOMEONE’S  LIFE.

SO PLEASE

SAVE SOMEONE’S LIFE.

Be careful as we Indians can’t avoid eating food from

road side vendors

INFORMATION FROM:- mudraa.com  &  E-Mail


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: